Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Husband of the Year

I just got this email from Jamie:

I know Sunday is your birthday, but would you care?

Love,

Jamie Tennyson
VP Western Division

Securities and investment advisory services offered through AXA Advisors, LLC (NY, NY 212-314-4600), Member FINRA, SIPC. Annuity and insurance products offered through AXA, LLC and its subsidiaries. James N. Tennyson is licensed to sell insurance in the following states: MO, IL, GA; is registered to offer securities in the following states: MO, IL, AZ, GA, CO, KS, SC; and is registered to offer investment advisory services in the following states: MO, IL, AZ, CO.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From: name removed to protect the innocent
Sent: Wed 8/20/08 10:01 AM
To: Tennyson, James
Subject: Mailer.....



Got a mailer yesterday about AXA looking to bring on board some highly motivated professionals........did you give someone my name? Do you think I am a highly motivated professional??

On a side note, I may need a 4th for a tournament this Sunday at Deer Creek 1pm.....65.00 per man.......would you be interested?

My reply was:

Well, I have plans for lunch and a pedi w/my sister that day, in Columbia, but if you want to take the kids to a golf tourney, be my guest. WTF? I mean seriously, WTF?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

almost as good reading it as when i got to hear it firsthand... lovin' it.