

Yes, Jamie finally downloaded the pics off my phone and onto the pc. YAY! Chase is as much of a fish as ever and Cassie loves the water as much as he does. She's quite fearless, as well, and has swallowed quite a bit of water as a result. Nevertheless, she loves the pool as much as her big brother does.
http://www.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=11056130
Cute, huh? We may go check her out this weekend. Woody is really slowing down and I think it would be easier for all of us when the inevitable happens if we've got a second dog. Plus, you never know, a canine buddy might perk him up a bit. And it would be nice to have a dog that plays w/Chase...we'll see. I firmly believe if it is meant to work out, it will.
We're going to hit the grocery store, pick up Dylan, and head to the pool for the afternoon...I hear Cassie stirring, time to make that grocery list!
No comments:
Post a Comment