http://www.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=10934102
This is Spike Albert Tennyson. Chase named him Spike after Grandpa Bill's dog Spike and Albert for #5 (that would be Albert Pujols if you live under a rock). He's Chase's new BFF and our new dog. We went to look at Isabelle and when we got there, she was w/her new family. I said in a previous post that things work out for a reason. Chase wanted a dog that will play with him and Spike will retrieve tennis balls for hours. The rescue group fast tracked the adoption b/c Chase and Spike playing together made such an impression on them.
He needs some obedience work, but Chase said five minutes into the meeting that "Mom, I think he is a good fit for our family!" Despite a rocky start w/Spike's tummy (I'll spare you the details of mountains of vomit and diarrhea), it appears that Chase once again showed wisdom beyond his years.
1 comment:
c- he's gorgeous. and i can't wait to see photos of him with the lil ones! sad day about the rocky tummy start tho (especially on the busy evening). call you soon.
Post a Comment