When I was a kid, one of my mom's best friends (who happened to also be the mom of my BFF at the time) used to drive around the neighborhood on the last day of school w/the windows down yelling that little ditty at the top of her lungs, w/the bunch of us kids chorusing along in the back seat and her older daughter hiding on the floor in the front seat. Ah...memories. I introduced Chase and his BFF Dylan to that refrain on Monday and heard it for about 24 hours straight. Not from Dylan--he's easily embarrassed. But my own child is a loudmouth just like his momma and greatly enjoyed shrieking it out the windows of my mom-mobile. No one hid on the floor this time though--seat belt laws and safety and all that.
Today is the first day we haven't spent a ton of time at the pool. Cass's head got a bit red yesterday. Jamie is going to head up w/Chase when he gets home from work, I may take Cass up there, but more than likely I'll pop her in the stroller and take a walk around the neighborhood. I haven't been able to work out like normal w/Chase home. Although I think all the house cleaning counts...
I have a ton of pics, but they're all on my cell phone. Someday, I will learn how to transfer them to my desktop. Until then, no pics for you!
1 comment:
gotta love that refrain... i seem to remember hearing that from my mother as well. good one.
Post a Comment