Sunday, June 1, 2008

Cassie had a cold, which she very graciously shared with me. I can take Zyrtec and dry my nose up though--she can't. So I had a bunch of tissues at the pool yesterday for her. I finally got her into the baby float and pulled her around--she LOVED it! And Chase got his first substantial sunburn--he sunscreened himself and didn't get his back. It wasn't too bad, just a bit pink and itchy, but I feel so bad. Hopefully it's faded a bit today or he'll be hanging out under the umbrella. We'll be back at the pool today b/c Jamie is finishing up powerwashing the deck and fence and patio and I want to keep the kids (particularly Chase) out of his hair. If he gets the wagon cleaned up, perhaps I can pull the kids and all their gear to the pool in that. I'd like to walk, but it's virtually impossible w/an over 20lbs not-walking-yet infant and all the pool gear. Heck, it's difficult just transporting all that between the car and entrance! Maybe the wagon is the answer...

I'm off to eat breakfast (Chase made it for me--soggy Fiber One honey clusters) and get ready for church.

No comments: