Friday, March 26, 2010

Had to take some meds, guess my crazy was showing

I've been a bit snappish this week, not sure why. It's not PMS, I've just been a bit impatient and crabby and I don't know why. I'm not unhappy, just crabby. This morning, my ever so charming son asked "Why have you been so MEAN this week? What was the tantrum about this morning?" The tantrum was my putting his sister in a time out for not listening/cooperating and the only reason he knew about it is b/c he climbed into my bed in the middle of the night (hmmm, perhaps interrupted sleep is affecting my mood?). Whatev. As annoyed as I was by his questions, I figured a little sleuthing may be in order. I may be a bitch, but I'm not a completely thoughtless idiot. So I called Jamie and asked, "Have been unusually bitchy this week?" To which he replied, "You don't want me to answer that. Please don't make me answer that." Ooops. So I decided that perhaps a happy pill was in order. And maybe some yoga this afternoon...but definitely the pharaceuticals first!

No comments: