Last night Chase somehow messed up my cell phone. I admit I was pretty mad. Then I realized I may get a new phone out of the deal and who doesn't like new stuff? After about 2 minutes of deliberation at the Sprint store, I ended up with a Blackberry Curve. I almost bought the Palm Pixi b/c my sister swears by her Pre, but the saleslady essentially said that the Pre is an unreliable POS and the Pixi is a slightly more reliable POS. Since both cost more than the Curve, I figured I would take her word for it. Plus, Jamie was pushing for a Blackberry b/c he seems to think that Palm is about to go belly up. The Curve isn't that different from my Centro and my contacts & dates are already transferred, so I'm happy. Chase has been banned from using my phone though--at least until I'm ready to upgrade again.
I just read an article on Yahoo that proves that our President is either an idiot or completely delusional. Despite the fact that Congress has a 17% approval rating and (per Rasmussen) 49% of voters support state challenges of the new health care bill (which is a majority since some polled had no opinion), he genuinely believes that Republicans' stance on this bill will hurt them in the polls in November. From a dyed in the wool conservative, registered Republican point of view--I'm thrilled that the Dems will be so easy to defeat in eight months. As an American, I'm horrified that my Commander in Chief is such a blooming idiot. Unless they're going to use their abuse of power with the Cencus to take voter fraud to a whole new level this year. But that's awfully underhanded, even for a bunch of thugs out of Chicago.
As horrifed as I was when I heard Chase pipe up (from nowhere in the backseat this week), "Barack Obama is a shithead," I have to concede that he has a point. For the record, he's never heard me call the POTUS that. His response was that I said the first part, he added the "head." I DID tell him that wasn't acceptable and that we could disagree with the policies without disparaging the man. But man, Obama is making that awfully hard when he acts like such a moron.
I'm off to sign Chase up for summer camp and hit hell on Earth (Wal Mart) for coffee, diet coke, & overnight diapers for Cass (she leaked last night).
1 comment:
Where is Chase doing summer camp?
Post a Comment