Don't worry, it's not a political entry. I'm too tired for politics. Rather, I ordered my sister a Mei Tai for Brewer for Christmas. It arrived late, but she got it yesterday and this morning I got an email telling me she loves it and that it has changed her life. I hate to sound smug, but I told her so! I STILL use mine with Cassie...I wore her in a wrap for about 5 months, then switched to the Mei Tai when she got too big for her wrap. Other than the crib/stroller/high chair/exersaucer, I can't think of another baby item I've gotten 13 months of use out of! I wore Cass in the Mei Tai for an hour at Target last week (she gets squirmy and climby in the cart), I wore her at the grocery store this afternoon (didn't want to risk her spreading her tummy bug in the cart)--it's still very useful to me. So I'm glad it is working out for my sister, too!
I'm watching a 20/20 on Extreme Mothering. These people are nuts. I'm off to bed...
No comments:
Post a Comment