Thursday, January 15, 2009

1. Do you like blue cheese? Not really. Feta, yes. But isn't blue cheese really just moldy cheese?
2. Have you ever smoked? Yes, but I didn't inhale. (Thank you, Bill Clinton for that line.)
3. Do you own a gun? Several. Along with a room full of antlers and an NRA membership.
4. What flavor Kool Aid was your favorite? I don't like Kool Aid.
5. Do you get nervous? I'm a little high strung.
6. What do you think of hot dogs? love them - nitrates and all.
7. Favorite Christmas movie? Christmas Vacation. And A Christmas Story (Chase calls it the Ralphie Story)
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Diet Coke or Diet Dr. Pepper
9. Can you do push ups? Yes I can.
10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? wedding ring
11.Where is #11?
12. Do you have ADD? No
13. What's one trait you hate about yourself? I'm a little snappy.
14. Middle name? Carolyn
15. Name 3 thoughts at this very moment: I wish my daughter would stop hanging on the fridge when she wants something, my dog is being ridiculously good (I hope he's not sick), I need to vacuum.
16. Name 3 drinks you drink regularly. Diet Coke. Diet Dr. Pepper. Chai
17. Current worry? I need to vacuum and put laundry away. Yeah. It's a rough life. I know.
18. Current hate right now. The cold weather. The entire family is wearing long underwear. Even Chase. Ugh.
19. Favorite place I would like to be. A beach. With 80 degree temps. And sand. And water. And adult beverages and nannys.
20. How did you bring in the New Year? At home playing on the 'puter. Jamie was packing for another hunting trip.
21. If you could be anyone who would it be? Ann Coulter
22. Name three people who will complete this. IDK
23. Do you own slippers? Yes but hardly wear them
24. What color shirt are you wearing? White
25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? No - flannel, baby!
26. Can you whistle? Yes
27. Favorite color M&M? I don't really like M&Ms. I'm kind of a chocolate snob.
28. Would you be a pirate? No--I'm not so into eye patches or parrots.
29. What songs do you sing in the shower? I don't usually. But if I do it's either from children's tv (like Elmo's Song) or a hymn.
30. Favorite girl's name: Cassie
31. Favorite boy's name: Chase
32. What's in your pocket right now? No pockets
33. Last thing that made you laugh? I laughed so hard I cried at my book last night (Bright Lights, Big Ass by Jen Lancaster--in case you're wondering)
34. Best bed sheets as a child? Cabbage Patch, maybe?
35. Worst injury you ever had? I gotta say post Cassie stitches. And even THAT wasn't so bad.
36. Do you love where you live? Yes, almost as much as I love little projects to make me love it more...
37. How many TVs do you have in your house? Six, but one is on the fritz.
38. Who is your loudest friend? Myself.
39. How many dogs do you have? 1, but 75lbs of puppy is MORE than enough, thankyouverymuch.
40. Does someone have a crush on you? Not to my knowledge
41. What is your favorite book? To Kill a Mockingbird, still
42. What is your favorite candy? bate, bate, Chocolate (props to you if you can name the children's cartoon in which that song is sung)
43. Favorite Sports Team? Dallas Cowboys!
44. What song do you want played at your funeral? I try not to think about my funeral. It's difficult for this self-absorbed control freak to imagine the world going on w/o her...I mean, NO ONE could do as great of a job w/the kids and house as me, right? Right?

No comments: