Monday, May 19, 2008

I scream, you scream...

So Cassie had her first ice cream on Friday night after Chase's soccer game. She LOVED it! I'm not surprised, I ate a skinny cow ice cream cone every single day of my pregnancy with her--is it any wonder that she loves ice cream? (With Chase it was granny smith apples, he still eats an apple a day!) I mentioned the ice cream experience to Dad, so he brought ice cream for dessert last night. Chase and the rest of us had Buster Bars. Cassie had a cup of vanilla. She didn't like me spoon feeding her though--she wanted to feed herself. So she used her hands and chowed down!

We had a crazy busy day yesterday--we worked on the side landscaping, mulched, powerwashed, and I recovered the exterior furniture cushions. We still need to paint, stain, powerwash some more, and work on the front landscaping, but we made a dent in the mile long list yesterday...

No comments: