Monday, May 12, 2008




Here are the promised pics from Chase's Mother's Day Tea on Friday. It was the cutest thing in the entire world. They had so much stuff for us--they did mommy portraits (hilarious) and a cookbook (Chase's recipe was for store bought sugar cookie dough and if you burn the cookies, you have to go to the store to buy more dough) and all about their Mommy sheets. Chase was the only kid in the class who knew both his mother's weight and age . Well, he said over a hundred pounds, which is true. All the other kids had guesses like 40lbs and 50 lbs or 20lbs. Not Chase. They sang a bunch of songs for us--it was really super cute. I wish there was a Mother's Day tea every year instead of just in kindergarten...

They also had sillouettes of the kids for us. I recognized Chase's right away because (1) he has my baby nose (2) his was the only one w/eyelashes in sillouette. His sister is going to hate him for those lashes in 15 years...I'm going to frame the sillouette though--it is THAT beautiful! Oh, and we got his Spring pics this weekend. Because apparently it is no longer profitable enough for the photo companies to do school pics once a year, they must do them TWICE a year now. I was thoroughly annoyed by this until I saw the pics, they are so stinking cute that I bought them all. They're really very cute.

I'm off to bed. Despite a wicked migraine, I had a relatively productive day and I'm beat.

No comments: