Call me a bitch if you must, but can someone please tell me why every single photograph of Suri Cruise shows her sucking on a baby bottle? She's three. Cassie is using a sippy cup right now and she's 10 months old. Is this a Scientology thing? B/c Leah Remini was on Rachael Ray a few weeks ago and her four year daughter still had a bottle. I don't get it. I just want to snatch that bottle out of her hand and replace it w/a proper cup.
That is all.
Edited to add: Dinner tonight was a big hit. Cheesy Chicken Roll Ups. I used whole grain tortillas, shredded mexi-blend cheese (1 cup of 2%), 2 cups of shredded cooked chicken, and salsa. Slather salsa on a tortilla, add chicken, roll up burrito style. Fill an 8 X 8 pan (I made 5) and top w/shredded cheese. Bake at 350 for 15 minutes. I topped mine w/guac, Chase ate his plain. YUM-O!
No comments:
Post a Comment