After 68 minutes of waiting for a 1:45pm appointment (that would be 45 minutes into naptime for those of you unfamiliar w/our family routine), during which a dude delivered a SUPOENA to the freaking doctor we were seeing, this ENT walks in the room, feels around on Cassie's nose and then turns to me and says, "Well, I think it's okay. I mean, you're her mother and you know what her nose should look like, what do you think?" Seriously. Well, in med school, I learned...oh wait, I didn't go to med school. YOU DID! Which is why I've screwed my daughter out of almost 90 minutes of her nap for you tell me what YOU think. What an ASSHAT (thanks for that word, Mikki). I guess it is too soon to tell if her nose is crooked or not b/c of the swelling. Which is what I tried to tell his staff when they scheduled the appointment today. But whatever. Now I know if her nose starts to look crooked as the swelling goes down to call my ENT (who I love) and either make the appt w/him or get a referral from him for a ped ENT. B/c Dr. Maack? Total. Asshat.
So that was my day. 8 days until Chase starts 2nd grade. Not that I'm counting or anything. Nope. Not me! ;P
No comments:
Post a Comment