We had an emergency trip to the ped b/c Chase's penis hurt. I don't have a penis (neither does the ped, but at least she's got a medical degree), so I was way out of my league. He said it burned when he peed. I figured it was a UTI, but his urine was clear and he was feeling better at the ped's office (as opposed to the abject hysterics 10 minutes prior at our house). So as not to completely waste a $25 co-pay, he got his flu vaccine while we were there. We did Flu Mist--the nasal vaccine instead of the shot. Chase loathes needles. We also made the appt. for Cassie's 4 month check up. I can't wait to see how much she weighs. She should double her birth weight by four months, so I expect her to be well over 16lbs 4oz by her November 1st appt.
Today wasn't a total waste though. I got most of my cleaning for the weekend done (I just have to clean floors tomorrow). And Cassie got her three month pictures taken. Chase is in a few of them, but the solo shot of him didn't turn out. Which is a shame, b/c he's normally so photogenic. Oh well, the pics of them together are super cute and the solo Cassie shots are better than last month's pictures. Tomorrow Chase has a bday party in the morning and I'm going to try to shop for Sunday while he's at the party. Then I just have to clean floors, straighten up outside, and do the prep work/cooking for Sunday. Hopefully I can get all that done before Mikki, Bud and the kids arrive.
I took some solo shots of Cassie myself this evening while she was hanging out in her Bumbo. Chase calls her his "chunky monkey" but I think she looks more like the Michelin Man. She's so adorable!
No comments:
Post a Comment