Hopefully Mikki remembers that since I blatantly ripped off her blog idea! I'm out of memory on Chase's website though, so rather than erase stuff to continue it, I'll just link it to this blog.
Right now Cassie is napping in her swing and Jamie is putting Chase to bed. Jamie spent the afternoon cleaning up our backyard in preparation for Cassie's christening next Sunday. We're going to have a bit of a crowd, with most of our nieces and nephews in attendence. Hopefully the weather will cooperate so they can play outside if they want. Chase is very much looking forward to seeing his cousins!
Chase had his last soccer game yesterday--he scored one goal and had two assists. He really likes soccer, but we're signing him up for tae kwon do this week. He REALLY wants to do that. Tomorrow begins the final week of his three week cycle break. It's been nice having him home, but I'm looking forward to his return to kindergarten. We have his first field trip on the 19th and Grandpa Bill will be babysitting Cassie so that I can go along on the trip. 21 kindergarteners at the pumpkin patch--that's going to be fun!
Chase still absolutely loves his little sister. She's easy to love though, Cassie is an absolute angel. She is the sweetest, most easy going baby, EVER! Last Monday she attended a funeral visitation for her Aunt Debbie's father and she behaved beautifully. The next night she went to Aunt Judy's surprise party (Chase got to hang out with Grandpa Bill) and was great. She is such a sweetie. She likes just about everything, save for car rides. She's not a real big fan of the car. Chase asked to move behind her though, and she seems to like car rides better since she can now see her big brother.
Woody is hanging in there. He's 13 1/2 now and having some minor bladder issues, but all things considered, I hope I'm as happy and healthy as he is when I'm 94 1/2 years old! He remains as patient and loving as ever, and still loves to snuggle on the couch.
No comments:
Post a Comment