Thursday, October 18, 2007

This is the sight that greeted me upon waking this morning.

Chase came into our bed at some point this morning (I suspect the storms woke him), and Woody snuggled up with Chase. They looked so cute, I had to snap a few pics. Woody was awake during the photo session, Chase slept through the entire thing.

Kindergarten is back in session and Chase is happy to be back in school. His best friend Dylan came over for a playdate on Tuesday afternoon (it was an early release day, they got out 3 hours early) and they had a blast together in the basement! He is very much looking forward to his first field trip tomorrow. We'll be going to the Pumpkin Patch. Grandpa Bill will be babysitting Cassie so I can go along on the trip.


Cassie seems to be going through a growth spurt, she's starting to take 6 ounce bottles now. She's still sleeping through the night, napping three times a day and the happiest baby ever! As you can see, her fingers are her current favorite toy, although her Fisher Price musical dog is a close second!
I'll post pics and details about the field trip soon!



1 comment:

michelle said...

She looks JUST like Chase did at that age!