Wednesday, October 20, 2010

SERENITY NOW!

I'm having one of those weeks. My sweet angel Cassie has turned into hell on wheels. On a good day. Chase has been grounded for the last two days for not listening at bedtime. Hopefully the third time is the charm b/c he did it AGAIN tonight and I grounded him again. Pretty sure the definition of insanity is repeating the same action and expecting a different result. I wonder which of us is insane...perhaps both. Tomorrow is an early release day. I'm not sure who I punished more...suspect it was me!

On the bright side, the Halloween costumes are ready. Made Cassie's (well I made an orange & black tutu & a bow for her hat) and bought Chase's (Harry Potter). I'd go as a witch myself, but I believe my children would tell you I'm witchy enough when it isn't Halloween.

I did the 30 day Shred AND walked the dog for 30 minutes today. And yet, I'd like to sign up for boxing right now...definitely one of those weeks!

No comments: