I am so tired, but thought I'd do a quick post.
Chase was on the wrong side of the deck tonight and the rail he was holding onto gave away. Since he was absolutely hysterical, we headed to urgent care. He has a cut on his hand. That's it. He fell a good 6-8 feet and essentially has a scratch to show for it. I am convinced that someone was watching out for him from above tonight (thanks, MOM)! I'm beyond annoyed that he was on the wrong side of the deck, as I pointed out to him, the rail is there to keep us from falling off. But I know he's just being a little boy. And given that his then-four year old Mother decided to see what would happened if I rolled off my parents' deck...clearly I can't be TOO angry. Oh, and I landed on a concrete rock barrier (right between the eyes) and ended up with two shiners for Easter. True story. Given Mom's penchant for white gloves on Easter Sunday...boxing gloves would have looked a little better on me that year!
Cass has a horrific cold--she's a snot factory and her cough is just painful to listen to. She's pretty miserable, although she was thrilled to see Mama tonight and loved the red carnations I brought home with me from Alumni Weekend. Loved them! Sherman did eat one though...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to SHERMY! My baby is one! Dad sang happy birthday to him while Chase and I were at Urgent Care. Yes, he did watch Cass tonight while Chase and I went to Urgent Care. Best. Dad. Ever. And mad props to Grandma Mary Ann (Best. Mother-In-Law. Ever) for babysitting this weekend while I was in Ful-ton-of-fun. I had a great time and my girls (as always) made me SO proud. Mikki and I had such a ball together at the school stuff and Hayden was such an angel at brunch on Saturday. My kids would NEVER sit still that long! Although Mikki--next you can't miss the wine tasting! Waaaaaaay better than Hannah Montana.
Bedtime.
No comments:
Post a Comment