We did recarpet and are having the hardwoods refinished this week. Not by choice, but b/c the screening that was done in Feb. didn't take and the urethane is peeling off. So the floors must be totally done. I'm trying not to be bitter and focusing on the positive (pretty floors)...but I'm not going to be happy until it is done.
Had another trip to the ER on Monday, Chase and Shermy bumped heads. Unfortunately it was tooth to eyebrow and Chase needed 8 stitches. He's fine now...it wasn't a bite, the ER doc concurred--it was just a really freak accident. I think we're a freak accident prone family.
Jamie spent the weekend at the farm hunting/fishing (too warm to hunt). Cass is getting her two year molars, so I had a rough night last night and am anxious for him to get home today. He's here!
No comments:
Post a Comment