Tuesday, June 9, 2009

We had a great time w/my sister this weekend! Chase and Hayden got along for once and I think he was rather helpful with the "babies." We introduced my sister's family to Papa Murphy's pizza on Friday night (she seriously ate half the cinnamon wheel by herself) and grilled Saturday night. The kids had a ball on the bounce house and in the backyard, it was better than going out! We let Jamie deal with the kids Saturday for a bit while we sat on the deck and chatted...surprisingly, he didn't make an appointment this week at the dr to get snipped, but I think I've almost got him convinced!

VBS kicked off Sunday. I'm leading Chase's group and he loves it! We're having a great time and God is doing great things in our little church. Chase is also attending VBS during the day at his BFFL Peter's church, so it's his double dose of Jesus week. He's loving it!

Jamie just pulled into the driveway, I'm going to throw dinner on the table.

No comments: